AZA International S.r.l.
Via Spluga, 52 23870 Cernusco Lombardone (LC)
P. IVA IT01796080131
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 EX ART 13-14 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
AZA INTERNATIONAL SRL as proprietor of the treatment of their own data, according to the regulation EU 2016/679 below GDPR, inform you that the quoted regulation provides for the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data that shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency) protecting your confidentiality and rights. Your personal data shall be processed according to the legislative regulations in relation to the above mentioned regulation and to the obligation of confidentiality.
Objective and legal basis of the processing: your data shall be processed for the following purposes concerning the accomplishment related to the legislative or contract obligations:
- No data will be recorded after closing the browser during the functional and technical access to our homepage.
- Purposes concerning the execution of a contract which you are part of or the execution of pre-contractual measures executed according to your specific request (exemple: contact request through our contact form, price request, etc…).
- Purpose of advance navigation or personal processing of the contents.
- Purposes of research or statistical analysis related to anonymous or joined data, without the chance of identifying the functioning of the homepage, traffic and estimate interest and utilisation.
- Purpose necessary to defend, exercise and ascertain one right in judiciary seat or any time the jurisdictional authorities exercise their own jurisdictional functions.
Purpose of the treatment. Your personal data shall be processed as follows:
- Through electronic computers using softwares managed by third parties.
- Through electronic computers using softwares directly programmed.
- Temporary treatment in anonymous form.
Every processing to respect the regulation art 6,32 of the GDPR and results from the use of the foreseen security measures. Your data shall be processed only by staff who are expressly authorized by the proprietor and, in particular, by the following category of authorized persons:
- Analysts and programmers.
- Administrative office.
Statement: Your data may be communicated to external persons for corrected management of the relation and in particular to the following category of persons among whom are managers of the data treatment who have been duly appointed:
- Necessary persons acting as managers of the data treatment of AZA International Srl.
- For the supply of the dedicated services from the portal such as e-mailing and the analysis of the homepage functioning.
- You Tube: advertisement service, advertisement target, analysis/measurements, personalisation of the contents, optimization.
Diffusion: Your personal data will not be spread in any way. Moreover your personal data may be transmitted within certain limits for the purposes mentioned above in the following countries:
- Some personal data of yours if transmitted to persons that could be outside the EU. AZA International will ensure that the paper and electronic processing of your personal data to other persons is done respecting the applicable regulation. Transfers base themselves on a decision of adequacy and on the standard module clauses approved by the European commission.
Period of conservation: according to the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimization of the data in relation to art 5 of the GDPR, the conservation period of your personal data is:
- Fixed for a limited period for the fulfilment of the supplied services.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal data about him/her (even when not registered yet), their communication in intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the regulation authority.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the information:
- Of the origin of the personal data
- Procedures and purposes of the processing
- Of the logic applied in case of treatment made by the use of electronics instruments
- Of the identity of the proprietor, managers and appointed manager according to art 5, subsection 2
- Of the third parties to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can get in touch with as appointed manager in the territory of the country and other appointed managers.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- The update, modification or, in case of interest, the completion of the data
- The cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or the block of the processed data in violation of the law, including those whose conservation is not necessary .
- The statement that operations listed in paragraph A and B have been duly communicated also for what concerns their content to the persons to whom the data have been communicated, except when such a fulfilment is not possible or requires the use of means that are out of proportion to the protected right.
- The communication of the data
- The interested party has the right to oppose completely or in part:
- For legitimate reasons to the processing of his/her personal data even though relevant to the aim of the processing.
- To the treatment of his/her personal data for the receipt of avertisments, direct selling material, either for the accomplishment of market researches, or commercial communication.